24-hour Artemis Center Domestic Violence Hotline, 937.461.HELP(4357)
All Artemis Center services are free. Services include:
- Advocacy: Information and referrals to provide survivors access to other services and remove barriers that prevent increasing their safety. Advocacy also includes influencing other service providers for the provision of best practice services.
- Assistance with the legal process & Court outreach: Artemis Center advocates meet with survivors at the courts, providing information about civil and criminal options, referrals for legal services, and possible further accompaniment to court.
- Children’s and Family therapy program: Designed to aid in the healing process for children who witness of domestic violence. This program helps individuals identify and discuss feelings about living with violence in their homes and develop coping strategies for current and future relationships.
- Referrals to Crime Victims Compensation and other community resources
- Workplace Safe from Domestic Violence Program
- Provide domestic violence hotline posters to places of employment.
- Community education: Staff and volunteers of Artemis present information to community organizations, schools, conferences and other human service agencies.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in hosting a presentation or program.
Crisis intervention and supportive services: Clients meet with advocates for crisis intervention, safety planning, and support in person or by calling our 24/7 hotline.
- Support/education groups: Artemis offers many confidential support and education groups during which survivors share their experience with others who have lived with domestic violence.